Last-minute shopping is really stressful, we’ve all been there. So we’re here to help! It may not seem like the most exciting gift, but your loved ones might really enjoy receiving some oral health gifts this holiday season!
Holiday Gift Guide for Oral Health
- Electric Toothbrush ($20-$200): An electric toothbrush can be a good idea for anyone! This would be an especially great gift for those who wouldn’t buy an electric toothbrush for themselves but would be excited about using one. There are plenty of subscription brush services now available, making this an in-style trendy gift.
- Dental Travel Kit ($15-$30): If someone on your list loves traveling, consider making them their own dental health travel kit. Start by buying a small toiletry bag and filling it with travel-sized toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, and toothbrush.
- Sugar-Free Gum ($.99 per pack): Sugar-free gum is not only a cheap option but makes for a perfect stocking stuffer. Chewing gum increases saliva production, so it can have a great positive impact on your oral health.
- Fancy Toothpaste ($10-$15): This is a great gift for those who enjoy the finer things in life, consider getting a fancy toothpaste. Surf the web and find a toothpaste that might have attractive packaging or unusual flavors. This makes an unexpected gift that will be appreciated.
- Whitening Treatments ($35-$125): Whitening strips from the drug-store are nice, but professional whitening treatments are even better! Why not treat your special someone to a brighter smile?
- Water Flossers ($35-$120): Water flossers are a popular tool that is used to floss teeth but using water pressure. Many prefer using water flossers instead of string floss because it tends to be less abrasive and more comfortable.
Invest In Your Smile This Holiday Season
We hope that these tips help with your holiday shopping. College Ave Modern Dental is currently accepting new patients while following COVID-19 guidelines to keep staff and patients safe. Contact us today to make an appointment.